Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Words from iswint participants

1) Greate week in Timishoara…defiantly something I cant compare to all my other trips…I’m thrilled that I participated in ISWinT06…everything was beyond my expectations… If someone is looking for reasons to come…don’t think further, do it just for fun and friendship…This is something you have to experience, after all “What happens in Timishoara, stays in Timishoara”


2) It was a really great week the one i had in Timisoara last year. The list of what you gain by attending iswint is pretty long, i'll try to shorten it a bit. You get:

- a lot of fun
- you meet great people...
- then they become your friends
- sharing experience in a lot of fields, starting with life and not
ending...
- you hardly sleep (at night at least :))) and you are not sorry for
that
- you get to live for a week in one of the most beautiful cities of
Romania
- some great trips
- some tryed shawarma at 3 am... ask them about that
well, WTF, you'll be sorry if you don't try it!
good luck everyone!

3) I was very glad to be a part of ISWINT06 and I like to congratulate
the people involved for their good work. My only complaint was the
fact that some of the people that needed a visa didn't receive one in
time.

No comments: